1) The data belongs to the client with access given to X0PA for analysis
2) All data is anonymised by X0PA for analysis
3) X0PA follows strict client confidentiality code of ethics
4) X0PA will not lose sight of the human being behind the data and metrics
5) X0PA does not encourage stereotyping, prejudice and discrimination based on insights gathered
6) X0PA commits to provide best in class algorithms with people at its centre
7) All data is stored in secure, data protected in a certified environment
X0PA is committed to handle personal data in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (Act 26 of 2012) (“PDPA”) standards. We aim to deal promptly and efficiently with any concerns relating to our collection, use, disclosure and process of personal data and/or non-compliance with the data protection complaints procedure.
The PDPA gives individuals the right to know what information is held about them and how the information is being used; the right to have personal information rectified if it has been recorded incorrectly or the information held is no longer up to date; or the right to request that the information is destroyed and no longer processed. A request to have access to information held about you will be handled in accordance with the Privacy Statement.
If you have any concerns or problems with the way in which your personal data has been processed, or if you you have any questions about your data protection rights,you should not hesitate to raise your concern to the Durrah Hamdam, Data Protection Officer via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To help us to deal with your complaint, please provide a full written explanation of your concerns.
If our complaints procedure does not resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you may then seek further recourse by contacting the Personal Data Protection Commission of Singapore.